Sunday, August 12, 2007

New Purse!!!























Last week after our LLQG general meeting one of our members gave a wonderful workshop on purse making!!! She had given us the materials list to bring along w/all the usual sewing supplies, machines,etc (you know that necessary stuff!). OR...she would bring kits for us to purchase to assemble! Well, of course when I saw HER kits I fell in love w/them all and chose the one of my fav's Autum Leaves! First we machine quilted them and then the assembling began....oh boy, what fun it was and here is the results of what I did!!! The "jewels" are so perfectly matched to the fabric.....autum leaves ! I think this is a "foo foo" accessorie, the next one I endevor to create will have a different closing. (click to enlarge) Well, I am on a roll.....!

1 comment:

Donna said...

the bead trim matches in wonderfully -- and they rattle so nicely on a bag like this :-)