Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Home Again





























We returned a few days ago from a very restfull 10 days! The weather was typical fall and we even had a wonderful thunder and lightening storm on the last day! Here is what I did accomplish while away. I so enjoyed this trip. Here is what we came home to!The double rainbow is on our property lines and so I couldn't for looking for the "pot of gold"! Dang! But look what else was waiting for us, actually it was waiting for DH. Our wood supply to be cut and split
(I can never get these photos in the right sequence even when I "tell" them where to stay!)



































2 comments:

SuBee said...

Well Missy - you were a busy bee! What a nice restful vacation, and that baby quilt is too too cute. DH's fish fabric is perfect for a fisherman like him (and my son too!)
I missed you on Saturday too :-(

Leslie said...

Su Bee calling *you* a busy bee. *chortle*. That baby quilt's wonderful, the center fabric looks pieced. :D