Sunday, June 08, 2008

A "Wow" Day at Guild












Yesterday was such a fun day at the llqg.org meeting we had a wonderful trunkshow presented by Melinda Bula! A fabric artist! She has won so many awards for her creations including clothes!! OMG,you just wait and see. When you look at the photos, click on them to enlarge for a really good looksee! We had standing room only at the meeting! The young blond model is a junior guild member; she is ONLY 12! Check out her cowgirl boots....so cool. She didn't know she was going to be a model that day! I am only posting some of the clothes, I helped to hold the wall quilts so didn't get any photos of those, but, I know others did. I will post others later.



2 comments:

SuBee said...

Oh man - that looks fantastic! Sorry to have missed that. You definately had more fun Saturday morning than I did!

Connie said...

It was a great day wasn't it? Melinda is one talented lady. Sorry I didn't see you at her class the next day. Learned a ton and had a great time to boot. I have a few pics too but yours are mucho better.

Connie