Friday, August 15, 2008

Baskets,Fish,Flowers








Here is my mini "Baskets" all completed!
Today was another "hottie"! So, I am inside w/ceiling fans ! This morning I did my outside "duties". My barrel "Goldies" were begging for their morning "flakes"! It was a great photo op. The lily leaves look dirty, but they are healthy, I just didn't rinse them off yet. The water evaporates quickly on these days. The sunflowers are my summer fav's. just opened yesterday, at last! I am showing you the lobelias as I have babied them also this year. The 'redbird is a silly gift from my sister when she visited in June....when the plant needs water it chirps, until you water! Well, sometimes it chirps when it doesn't need a drink also. Sounds like a baby birds in a nest! The batteries finally quit at last! He is going to be recycled to somewhere else....soon!
Quilting Gallery Logo

2 comments:

MissB said...

Hi, Been trying to reach you about Rosie. I would like to get the pattern from you as my Rosie was lost in a move. It's not Christmas without Rosie! You can email me at brenda@northshoreembroidery.com.
Your help is appreciated.
B

Leslie said...

Wow! You had fun with your embroidery thread and stitches on that mini. Looks great! :cD