Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Falling Leaves Quilt Show Awards




Here are the results of the Falling Leaves Quilt Show entrys that I made. I was very pleased to recieve the Blue Ribbon, 1st, for my "Leaves and Geese" jacket and a Red 2nd place for the small tree hanging. I showed them to you on a previous post after the local fair judge didn't consider either of the entrys as worthy of an award. Of course there was different competition at the quilt show. I do take that into consideration. The fair judges do not give comments as to their critic and the quilt show judges dictate to scribes to write a lengthy one. Giving good remarks and if needed suggestions to improve upon. I didn't recieve the latter for either! I didn't enter my Crazy for Circles lap quilt for judging. Just for exhibit. The fringe didn't look very good after I washed it!!! (See other post)
So...the quilt show is over and a "new quilting" season begins for the show next year!!! I have no idea what project I will start for next year!



No comments: