Friday, September 24, 2010

Update

page counter
Quilting Gallery LogoHi All: I have not been able to up load any photos as the photo part of this computer is not happy to do so!!! I have been busy w/ helping in the Textile building at the local Lake County labor day weekend fair where I did earn a 2nd place ribbon on my Dresdan Wreath and 3rd on Wanna Be a Cowboy! They are on earlier post in February and May,when I made them. Now I am busy preparing for our guilds annual quilt show next weekend! Check back w/me as when ever this computer gets able I will post some great photos!

4 comments:

radhe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really great.Patek Philippe Nautilus rose gold

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Exam Sheets said...

Wow, Thanks for the share, you always have great content …keep it up...