Monday, July 09, 2007

Here Comes Santa...'s Again!

This is a paperpieced mini quilt. 11" X 12". So fun to do. Not as easy as you might think either! LOL It is out of my box of red and green scraps!

I finally gave these "boys" some character! Blue eyes included! I hope they sparkle on your screen. I found a whole sheet of these "eyes" in a box of craft supplys in the cupboard that I forgot I even had! They were just what I needed to dress these "cone heads" up! Click on them to get a better view! I am feeling much better about my UFO's. Only one more to go! But it will be a few weeks before I can show you! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Donna said...

wonderful job of finishing this UFO up, and you must be so excited to be getting through them :-)

SuBee said...

Going to FLQS???

Anonymous said...

I love your work! My talented and creative 'aunty'... do you have any of the quilts that your mom made?

It is clear that your passion suits you!

Love, mira