Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blooming!







Here it is "V" day! DH gifted me w/another lovely heart necklace, this time it is a Amber one.

I pile them all on and wear them for the "V" week! I fixed him breakfast, he usually fixes his own but, I thought, its "V" day! I can put up w/the onions, fresh garlic,precooked frozen turkey "snausages" and salsa mushed into a egg beaters,topped w/Mexican 4 cheeses and wrapped in a low-carb tortilla for this one day! It only takes less than 10 minutes! I then asked him what he wanted for dinner!!! What was I thinking??? He would have gladly taken us out for dinner,but,I just wanted to do this for him. So... it is NY's and homemade polenta and salad and CREAM PUFF'S. The first 3 items are no challenge! I'll update on the dessert later as I have never made them before!!!


I wanted to share the progress of my "birthing" of a Amyrilla that my #1 sister gave me for Christmas. The reason I call her #1 is that she is the oldest at 78 and #2 is 77 and we just numbered us as a fun jest. I am now #3 ,the youngest!!! I was #4 until our #3 sister passed away at age 48 in 1984, of crones disease. So, then I was given her number. Silly, yes, but that is us....we love to laugh over the sillyest stuff! Well, I am wandering......again! If you have ever been gifted with a "Christmas bulb" you will understand (hopefully) the anticipation of watching the rapid growth. I kept it in a cooler room to slow it down until I put the decorations away and then moved it to a warmer room. WOW! When it started there was no stopping the rush for bloomtime! These photos are in a span of two weeks. I am not showing you every one as I don't think the blogg space for all of them is available!!!!! LOL






















2 comments:

SuBee said...

Oh my gosh -- those are just magic to watch bloom! It's a real event, for sure.
Cream puffs are so fun and easy, you'll wonder why you haven't tried it before! I'm waiting with bated breath to hear how they came out...........

Leslie said...

My DH is fourth of four so when he talks about his brothers he'll say 'my third brother' or 'my first brother', so I know what you mean. But I didn't think we would reorder when one of them died!