Friday, February 22, 2008

Challenge Progressing!




The "Egrets" are so beautiful hanging around here! DH took these great photos,I just had to share!
A while back I showed you the 4 "pine tree" blocks as a start of a challenge . Well, after much agonizing I came up with this "wall hanging" or "table runner"( I think I am leaning to the "wall hanging"!) The final backing,binding,etc is yet to come! I made the border of the "jelly roll" fabrics that the challenge committee furnished and also added some "stash" fabrics to meet the length I needed. Then after measuring "twice" I still came out some goofy size and so not all border squares are of equal size. I just like it anyway!!! It definitely is "my" color palette! I still have 2 months until "show time"! Hope you can click on the photos to enlarge them!






1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yeah! There've been an unusually high number of egrets around lately. I thought they were white herons, but either way they're so dreamy looking.
And I love what you've done with the trees. The color scheme looks like you. :cD