Saturday, June 05, 2010

New To Me!!!










I accidently found a reference to a You Tube video on a different way to cut 2 1/2" very accurate squares!!! So....I tried it and found it to be "do able". It is on "Sharon Schambler Network" on You Tube. She said that you can cut 30 squares...the photo's show the 27 that I have cut and the remainder of the strip yet to be cut!!! (Did I do something wrong or are my FQ's bigger??LOL) This is just from 2 fat quarter that are strip cut on the 45* angle. This could be addictive!!! I have not yet decided what I will use them for.....!!! It is just fun to learn a new method! Check it out!!! FYI: The are 3 video segments to this method! Oh, yes, this is a older video, so you probably already use this method!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love trying new quilt methods. I've seen this approach before, but haven't done it yet. You have one up on me!